Discover the "" Red Sea in Glass "" on a tour of the Hurghada Grand Aquarium, one of the newest, family-friendly attractions in Egypt!
When you arrive at the park, you first discover a lush rainforest. Then visit the freshwater and marine aquariums. You can see up to 1,200 species in a series of 24 aquariums that show the world of natural ecosystems. Discover the beautiful underwater world behind glass with stingrays, sharks, turtles and much more. At a touch aquarium you can experience the underwater world interactively.
Find out more about the park and its work. Visit the mini zoo in the open area to get to know other wild animals living nearby. Once you have finished your tour, your guide will escort you back to your hotel.
1. Hurghada Grand Aquarium is the largest aquarium in the Middle East and Africa, located in Hurghada, Egypt.
2. The aquarium is home to over 1,500 species of fish, invertebrates, and marine life, including sharks, rays, and eels.
3. The aquarium is divided into several sections, including the Coral Reef, the Open Ocean, the Tropical Rainforest, and the Shark Tunnel.
4. The aquarium is home to the world's largest collection of freshwater and saltwater fish, with more than 10,000 specimens.
5. The aquarium is home to the world's largest collection of jellyfish, with over 200 species.
6. The aquarium also houses a variety of other marine life, such as sea turtles, seahorses, and octopuses.
7. The aquarium features interactive exhibits, educational programs, and live shows.
1. The Hurghada Grand Aquarium is the largest aquarium in the Middle East and Africa, with 5,000,000 liters of water.
2. The aquarium is home to more than 250 species of marine life, including sharks, rays, and other fish.
3. The Hurghada Grand Aquarium is located in Hurghada, Egypt, and is open daily from 10 am to 10 pm.
4. The aquarium has 10 tanks, including a large central tank, a shark tank, and a jellyfish tank.
5. The main tank is the largest tank in the aquarium, with a capacity of 3,000,000 liters of water.
6. The shark tank is the second largest tank, with a capacity of 1,000,000 liters of water.
7. The jellyfish tank is the third largest tank, with a capacity of 500,000 liters of water.
Based on 0 reviews
Write Your Own Review