We pick you up from your hotel at 6 a.m. and take a limousine to Dendera for around 2 hours. There we visit the beautiful temple of Dendera, which is dedicated to the goddess Hathor, the goddess of motherly qualities, love, music, and amusements. Hathor can be equated with Aphrodite from Greek mythology. Then we drive about an hour to West Thebes. There we visit the necropolis of today's Luxor and there Deir el-Medina, the valley of the workers. Deir el-Medina is the burial site and housing estate of the ancient Egyptian builders, workers, and artists. Then it continues to Medinet Habu. There we visit the well-preserved mortuary temple of Ramses III, the greatest general of antiquity.
After a lunch break we cross the Nile. We drive directly to your hotel in East Thebes, today's Luxor. In the afternoon you can relax in your hotel by the swimming pool, take a nap or discover Luxor on your own. After sunset you experience a fantastic sound and light show, let yourself be transported back into the mythical and mystical world of the pharaohs.
Back at your hotel, you can enjoy your dinner.
On the second day, after a leisurely breakfast, we visit the Karnak complex, the largest sacred building in antiquity. Then we visit the Luxor Temple, the southern harem house of the goddess Mut, the wife of Amun.
After lunch with Egyptian specialties we drive back to Makadi Bay.
- Tour guide by a German speaking Egyptologist
- Visit to the Dendera Temple
- Visit to Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple (Thebes East)
- Tour of the Valley of the Artists (Deir Elmedina)
- Visit to the Mortuary Temple of Ramses III.
- Ton- u. Lichtshow
- Colossi of Memnon (Thebes-West)
- All transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- All entrance fees for the promotions mentioned in the process
- one night with half board in a 4-star hotel in Luxor
- All services and local taxes
- Meals - included in the price
- Soft drinks on the bus
- lunch in the restaurant on both days
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Any additions that are not mentioned in the process
- Personal expenses
Please send us your room number via SMS as soon as you know it so that we can plan your trip. It is very important for us.
We accept the following currencies in cash: Euros, Dollars and Egyptian Pounds. Payment by credit card is currently not possible.