We will pick you up from your hotel in Sahl Hasheesh and Makadi Bay at 6 a.m. We drive about 2 hours to Dendera. There we visit the beautiful temple of Hathor, the goddess of motherly qualities, love, music, and amusements, like Aphrodite from Greek mythology
Our onward journey takes us to Medinet Habu in West Thebes, in the necropolis of today's Luxor. There we visit the well-preserved mortuary temple of Ramses III, the greatest general of antiquity.
After a delicious lunch break, we cross the Nile to Thebes East, today's Luxor. In Thebes East we explore the Karnak temple and experience an impressive sunset there.
Around 5:30 p.m. we start our return trip to Sahl Hasheesh & Makadi Bay.
- Tour guide by a German speaking Egyptologist
- Visit to the Dendera Temple
- Visit to the Karnak Temple (Thebes East)
- Nile trip by motorboat
- Colossi of Memnon
- Temple of Ramses III (Medinet Habu)
- All transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle in Sahl Hasheesh-Makadi bay-Luxor
- All entrance fees for the promotions mentioned in the process
- All services and local taxes
- Meals - included in the price:
- Soft drinks on the bus
- Lunch in the restaurant
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Any additions that are not mentioned in the process
- Personal expenses
Please send us your room number via SMS as soon as you know it so that we can plan your trip. It is very important for us.
We accept the following currencies in cash: Euros, Dollars and Egyptian Pounds. Payment by credit card is currently not possible.
Based on 0 reviews
Write Your Own Review