Enjoy the drive from Hurghada to Cairo in an air-conditioned vehicle on a beautiful route along the Red Sea and through the imposing desert of Egypt.
When you arrive in Cairo, you first visit the city of Memphis, the first capital of Egypt. You see the alabaster sphinx and the colossal statue Ramses II. Then you visit the necropolis of Saqqara. Here is the most famous and oldest pyramid in Egypt, the step pyramid of King Djoser. The museum of the master builder of the Imhotep step pyramid is shown below. You will have lunch in a local restaurant, which is characterized by high quality service, cleanliness, hygiene and delicious specialties.
After lunch, visit one of the seven wonders of the world, the famous Cheops pyramid and the pyramids of Chephren and Mykerinos. Experience a fantastic view from the plateau and visit the great Sphinx of Giza. Before you check into your 5-star hotel, visit the Chephren Valley Temple. Before dinner you have the opportunity to admire the sound and light show on the pyramids. End the day with a relaxing stay in your hotel.
After breakfast you leave the hotel. You drive to the east bank of the Nile in Cairo. There you will first visit the Citadel of Saladin with the Alabaster Mosque by Mohamed Ali. From the citadel you have a very nice view of the whole city. Then it continues to the Egyptian National Museum, one of the largest museums in the world. Marvel at pharaonic treasures such as grave goods and jewelry. See Tutankhamun's treasure of gold, mask & coffin. Then take lunch.
In the old town of Cairo, visit the Al Azhar Mosque (AD 972) and El Moaz Street (founder of the city of Cairo 969 AD), the oldest street in the city. A visit to the Khan el-Khalili Bazaar in the old town of Cairo and a photo break in the Dead City round off the day. Then drive back to Sahl Hasheesh & Makadi Bay.
- Competent German speaking Egyptologist
- Visit the pyramids on the Giza plateau
- Visit the Giza Sphinx
- Visit the valley temple of Chephren
- Egyptian National Museum
- Visit to the Khan El Khalili bazaar
- Visit the Mohamed Ali mosque and the citadel
- Visit El Moaz Street and Al Azhar Mosque in the old town
- Visit to the step pyramid in Saqqara
- Visit to the Imhotep Museum (the architect of the step pyramid)
- Laser show on the pyramids
- Visit the city of Memphis, the first capital of Egypt
- Photo break in the Dead City
- All transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- All entrance fees for the promotions mentioned in the process
- All services and local taxes
- Meals - included in the price
- Soft drinks on the bus
- lunch in the restaurant on both days
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Any additions that are not mentioned in the process
Please let us know your room number by SMS. This makes it easier for us to plan your trip. It is very important for us.
We accept the following currencies in cash: Euros, Dollars and Egyptian Pounds. Payment by credit card is currently not possible.