Our guide will pick you up from your hotel and escort you to the airport in Hurghada in an air-conditioned vehicle. You are flying to Cairo on a domestic flight. There you will be greeted by a German-speaking Egyptologist who will accompany you throughout the tour.
The tour starts in Giza. There you will visit the Pyramid of Cheops, one of the seven wonders of the world and the pyramids of Chephren and Mykerions. Experience the fantastic view from the plateau over Cairo and visit the great Sphinx of Giza. Afterwards you visit the valley temple of Chephren. Afterwards, enjoy your lunch in a local restaurant, which is characterized by its excellent service, cleanliness and delicious specialties.
After lunch, visit the Egyptian National Museum, one of the largest museums in the world. Marvel at pharaonic treasures such as grave goods and jewelry. See Tutankhamun's treasure of gold, mask and coffin.
Our Egyptologist will accompany you to Cairo Airport, where you will start your flight back to Hurghada. In Hurghada our tour guide will welcome you and accompany you on the way to your hotel.
- Competent German-speaking Egyptologist
- Visit the pyramids on the Giza plateau
- Visit to the Sphinx
- Visit to the valley temple of Chephren
- Visit to the Egyptian National Museum
- All transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle in Hurghada and Cairo
- All entrance fees for the promotions mentioned in the process
- All services and local taxes
- 2 domestic flights (Hurghada-Cairo and Cairo-Hurghada)
- Meals - included in the price:
- Soft drinks on the bus
- Lunch in the restaurant
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Any additions that are not mentioned in the process
- personal expenses
Please send us your room number via SMS as soon as you know it so that we can plan your trip. It is very important for us.