Private excursion to Luxor from Makadi bay-Sahl Hasheesh
We will pick up you from your hotel in Sahl Hasheesh & Makadi Bay and drive to Luxor by a private air-conditioned deluxe vehicle to visit one of the largest worship places that ever built i.e. the Karnak Temple, its old name is " Ipet-isut" which means " the most sacred place". Discover the giant “Hypostyle Hall” which has incredible columns and the mystery behind their building.
You will be served lunch on the way at a local restaurant in Luxor, then you will be visiting the West Bank of the River Nile, In Thebes West, you will visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon), After that, you will visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs, you will visit 3 tombs. Later on, you will visit the Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary, the temple that was dedicated to the most powerful woman who ruled Egypt among the Pharaonic Kings. Then you will have the chance to enjoy some free time at leisure in Luxor for shopping at the original papyrus institutes and perfume palaces and then you will be driven back to your hotel in Makadi Bay & Sahl Hasheesh
Private Day Tour to Luxor from Makadi Bay
- Tour to Karnak, Valley of the Kings & Hatshepsut Temple.
- Shopping through famous Bazaars. (personal expenses)
- Service of a private professional tour guide.
- Entrance fees to the sights.
- Lunch at a good-quality restaurant.
- Pick up service from the hotel and return.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle
- .All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle with free WiFi.
- All services charges and taxes included.
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Any additions that are not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
Please let us know your room number by SMS. This helps us to plan your trip and is therefore very important to us.
We accept the following currencies in cash: Euros, Dollars, and Egyptian Pounds. Payment by credit card is currently not possible.