Luxor day trip from Makadi Bay & Sahl Hasheesh in small group
Luxor Day Trip from Makadi bay & Sahl Hasheesh. We will pick you up from your hotel in Makadi Bay & Sahl Hasheesh. we drive to Luxor by air-conditioned deluxe vehicle to visit one of the largest worship places that were ever built, i.e., the Karnak Temple; its old name is " Ipet-isut," which means " the most sacred place." Discover the giant “Hypostyle Hall,” which has incredible columns and the mystery behind their building.
We will serve you lunch at a local restaurant in Luxor. You will be visiting the West Bank of the River Nile to see the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III Colossi of Memnon. Then you will tour the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs were discovered; those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated, and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs; you will visit three graves. Later on, you will see the Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary, the temple dedicated to the most powerful and the only woman who ruled Egypt among the Pharaonic Kings. Then you will have the chance to enjoy some free time at leisure in Luxor for shopping at the original papyrus institutes and perfume palaces, and then you will be driven back to your hotel in Makadi Bay & Sahl Hasheesh.
Luxor Trip from Makadi Bay - Sahl Hasheesh to Luxor
- Tour to Karnak, Valley of the Kings & Hatshepsut Temple.
- Shopping through famous Bazaars. (personal expenses)
- Service of a professional tour guide.
- Entrance fees to the sights.
- Lunch at a good-quality restaurant.
- Pick up service from the hotel and return.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle
- All transfers are by air-conditioned vehicle with free WiFi.
- All services costs and taxes included.
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Any additions that are not mentioned in the Program
- Personal expenses
- Do not forget
- Order a wake-up call at the reception or set the alarm clock yourself.
- Order your breakfast package at the reception one day before the start of the trip.
- Take your camera and video camera with you.
- Sturdy shoes
- Headgear (cap)
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
Info: Please let us know your room number by SMS. its Helps us to plan your trip and is therefore very important to us.
Transfer costs: no transfer Fees
We accept the following currencies in cash: Euro, Dollars
and Egyptian Pounds.