Private 2-day excursion to Luxor from Makadi Bay
On the first day, you visit the Karnak temple complex with the large columned hall, the obelisks of various kings, the Holy Lake, and much more. Afterward, enjoy lunch in a local restaurant characterized by its excellent service, cleanliness, and delicious specialties. After lunch, drive to your hotel. We have reserved a 4-star hotel for you to relax during your stay in Luxor. In the afternoon, visit the Luxor Temple, from where you can enjoy the sunset. In the further course, you have the opportunity to watch the sound and light show in the Karnak temple for an extra charge. When you return to the hotel, you can end the evening with dinner in the hotel restaurant.
After breakfast, on the second day, We leave the hotel to drive to Luxor's west bank. Here you will visit the famous Colossi of Memnon, which initially stood at the Temple of Amenophis III entrance. Then continue to the Valley of the Kings. There are over 70 graves carved into the rock. You will see three of the most beautiful graves. For a surcharge, you have the opportunity to visit the tombs of Tutankhamun and Ramses VI. Then visit the Hatshepsut terrace temple complex. Afterward, enjoy another delicious lunch in Luxor before returning to Sahl Hasheesh and Makadi Bay.
Two-day Tour to Luxor from Makadi Bay
- Tour guide by an English speaking Egyptologist
- Tour Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple (Thebes East)
- Visit three burial chambers in the Valley of the Kings (Thebes West)
- Colossi of Memnon (Thebes-West)
- Temple of Queen Hatshepsut (Thebes West)
- All transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- All entrance fees for the promotions mentioned in the process
- one night with half board in a 4-star hotel in Luxor
- All services and local taxes
- Meals - included in the price:
- Soft drinks on the bus
- lunch in the restaurant on both days
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Any additions that are not mentioned in the process
- Personal expenses
Please send us your room number via SMS as soon as you know it so that we can plan your trip. It is essential for us.
We accept the following currencies in cash: Euros, Dollars, and Egyptian Pounds. Payment by credit card is currently not possible.